Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Choosing to be Grateful



Our teacher asked us to read the article "Choose to Be Grateful. It Will Make You Happier." In the article it discusses how being grateful makes people happier. For example people who made a list of what they were grateful for everyday had more happiness in their life than people who didn't. Sometimes it's hard to be grateful for small things. When we have a bad day we think the world is out to get us, but in reality we have so much to be thankful for everyday. I am thankful for my family. They have been their for me no matter what. They will always come first in my life. I would do anything for my family. I am also thankful my boyfriend. We have been together for over four years now and he has been there for me through everything. I love my pets more than anything as well. I have two cats and a dog that always seem to put a smile on my face. We need to be grateful for all that we have in life. We are all truly blessed to have people who loves us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment