Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Inquiry Design Model

I was really interested the see the c3 teachers inquiry design model. I think it was a great template that teachers can follow when design an inquiry lesson. I felt that that when I planned the inquiry lesson it was one of the hardest to come up with and plan for. This was a very explicit design model that states exactly what you need. 
I really liked how the model helped build on the student knowledge. The supporting questions was a great idea to help scaffold the children into understand the bigger question that the lesson is addressing. 
It is also set up in a way that each supporting questions comes with a task that comes with a source. In this model everything is linked together and goes hand in hand. This is something that I can definitely use when I have to plan my inquiry lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment